The full order process:
Make sure that your National Insurance letters can be legalised with an apostille. Both the original letter and a photocopy of the original can be used for the apostille.
Contact our office.
When emailing, please provide the following information:
- Your NINo letter will be used in what country?
- How soon do you need the apostille?
- Do you also require embassy legalisation?
- How will the NINo letter be delivered and returned?
When we have all the information, the team will assess your enquiry and give you a personalised and detailed quotation.
If you accept the quote, we will send an invoice to be paid, and the process of getting the apostille starts.
As soon as your National Insurance Number letter has been apostilled, we will send you a scanned copy via email.
If you are not collecting your apostilled document from our London office – we will provide you with the DHL tracking number given by the courier.
Note that we return documents by DHL courier only. If you want to make other arrangements, please let us know.
How much does it cost?
The cost of getting an apostille for a UK National Insurance Number letter starts from £110.
Other costs will depend on what service you choose (standard or express service) if you need embassy attestation, and what return delivery method you choose.
Additional cost examples are:
- Same day or express service (+ £123)
- Return delivery costs (+ £20)
- Notarisation by notary public (+ £90)
- Embassy attestation/legalisation (from £75)