Document collection & processing:
- Notification: We’ll notify you by call or email once your documents are ready for collection.
- Collection time: Pick up at our office around 3:30 PM.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- Document verification: We’ll check your documents for correctness.
- Legal assistance: We visit solicitors or notaries as needed.
- FCDO processing: We handle in-person processing at the Foreign Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO) in Milton Keynes.
- Bonus: Receive a scanned copy of the apostilled document(s) via email at no extra charge. (Note: Competitors often charge for this).
Office hours for deliveries & collections:
- Staff-assisted: 9 AM – 5 PM, Monday to Friday.
- Self-service: If you don’t need staff assistance, use our extended hours from 8 AM – 6 PM, Monday to Friday. For out-of-hours service, please get in touch with us in advance.
Your payment is 100% refundable after paying for your order, but only if your document(s) have not yet been processed with an apostille, authentication, translation, solicitor, or notary public service and no shipping labels have been utilised. Please read our full refund policy for more information.
London Apostille Services Ltd will take steps to safeguard the client’s personal information and the confidentiality of their documents during the processing time. However, London Apostille Services Ltd cannot be held liable for the contents of documents provided by the client. The client is responsible for the authenticity and correctness of the documents submitted to London Apostille Services Ltd.
Please visit our privacy centre for more information.