The full order process
Make sure that your TEFL certificate can be legalised with an apostille. Your certificate should not be damaged or altered in any way.
Contact our office.
When emailing, please provide the following information:
- In which country will your certificate be used?
- Should we legalise the original or a certified copy?
- How soon do you need the apostille?
- How will the TEFL certificate be delivered and returned?
When we have all the information, the team will assess your enquiry and give you a quotation.
If you accept the quote, the process of getting an apostille starts.
Once your TEFL certificate has been apostilled, we will send you a scanned copy via email.
If you are not collecting your apostilled document from our London office – we will provide you with the DHL tracking number given by the courier.
Note that we return documents by DHL courier only. If you want to make other arrangements, please let us know.
How much does it cost?
Getting an apostille for TEFL certificates starts from £110. (includes solicitor fees, FCDO fees, our fees & VAT).
Other costs will depend on what service you choose (express service), if you also need embassy attestation, and what return delivery method has been chosen.
Additional cost examples are:
- Same day or express service (+ £123)
- UK return delivery costs (+ £20)
- Notarisation by notary public (+ £90)
- Embassy authentication (from £75)
- Translations (from £60)