The full order process:
Ensure your Scottish Sheriff Court document can be legalised with an apostille in the UK. The Sheriff’s document must be valid and issued by an official Scottish court.
Contact our office.
When emailing, please provide the following information:
- Your Sheriff Court document will be used in what country?
- How soon do you need the apostille?
- Do you also require embassy legalisation?
- How will the court document be delivered and returned?
When we have all the information, the team will assess your enquiry and give you a detailed quotation.
If you accept the quotation, we will send an invoice to be paid, and the process of getting an apostille will start.
Once your Sheriff Court document has been apostilled, we will send you a scanned copy via email.
If you are not collecting your apostilled document from our London office – we will provide you with the DHL tracking number given by the courier.
Note that we return documents by DHL courier only. If you want to make other arrangements, please let us know.
How much does it cost?
Getting an apostille for a Scottish Sheriff Court document starts from £110.
Other costs will depend on additional services you choose (express service) if you need embassy attestation and what return delivery method you choose.
Additional cost examples are:
- Same day or express service (+ £123)
- Return delivery costs (+ £20)
- Notarisation by notary public (+ £90)
- Embassy attestation/legalisation (from £75)