The full order process:
Make sure your post office PASS card can be legalised with an apostille. The official PASS card must be valid and undamaged so a clear photocopy can be taken (front and back).
Contact our office.
When emailing, please provide the following information:
- Your post office PASS card will be used in what country?
- How soon do you need the apostille?
- Do you also require embassy legalisation?
- How will the PASS card be delivered and returned?
When we have all the information, the team will assess your enquiry and give you a personalised and detailed quotation.
If you accept the quote, we will send an invoice to be paid, and the process of getting the apostille starts.
Once your post office PASS card has been apostilled, we will send you a scanned copy via email.
If you are not collecting your apostilled document from our London office – we will provide you with the DHL tracking number given by the courier.
Note that we return documents by DHL courier only. If you want to make other arrangements, please let us know.
How much does it cost?
Getting an apostille for a UK post office PASS card starts from £110.
Other costs will depend on what service you choose (standard or express service), if you need embassy attestation, and what return delivery method you choose.
Additional cost examples are:
- Same day or express service (+ £123)
- Return delivery costs (+ £20)
- Notarisation by notary public (+ £90)
- Embassy attestation/legalisation (from £75)