How to order:
Make sure your guardianship order is not damaged in any way and that it can be legalised.
Please provide the following information:
- What country will the custody order be used in?
- How soon do you need the apostille?
- How will it be delivered and returned (in person, by mail?)
Once we have all the information, the team will assess your enquiry and give you a personalised and detailed quotation.
If you accept the quotation, getting an apostille for your documents starts. We will take care of the entire legalisation process for you.
Regardless of what return delivery method is chosen (in person, self-addressed envelope, DHL etc.), we will inform you immediately as soon as the documents are ready to be collected or shipped to you.
How much does it cost?
An apostille certificate for a guardianship order starts from £110. The price includes our fees, solicitor fees, FCDO fees and VAT.
There could be additional costs, depending on another service you choose and how many UK documents you wish to apostille.
Additional cost examples:
- Same day or express service (+ £123)
- Return delivery costs (+ £20)
- Notarisation by notary public (+ £90)
- Embassy attestation (from £75)