The full order process
Make sure that your GCSE document can be legalised with an apostille. Your document should not be damaged or altered in any way.
Contact our office.
When emailing, please provide the following information:
- In which country will your GCSE be used?
- How soon do you need the apostille?
- Do you also require embassy legalisation?
- How will the GCSE be delivered and returned?
When we have all the information, the team will assess your enquiry and give you a detailed quotation.
If you accept the quotation, we will send an invoice to be paid, and the process of getting an apostille starts.
Once your GCSE or A Level certificate has been apostilled, we will send you a scanned copy via email.
If you are not collecting your apostilled document from our London office – we will provide you with the DHL tracking number given by the courier.
Note that we return documents by DHL courier only. If you want to make other arrangements, please let us know.
How much does it cost?
Getting an apostille for a GCSE certificate starts from £110. (includes solicitor fees, FCDO fees, our fees & VAT).
Other costs will depend on what service you choose (same-day service), if you also need embassy attestation, and what return delivery method has been chosen.
Additional cost examples are:
- Same day or express service (+ £123)
- UK return delivery costs (+ £20)
- Notarisation by notary public (+ £90)
- Embassy attestation/legalisation (from £75)