How the process works:
Make sure that you have a valid document, that it is not damaged and that it can be apostilled.
Contact our office.
Please provide the following information:
- What kind of disability document(s) need to be apostilled?
- In which country will your disability document(s) be used?
- How soon do you need the apostille?
- How will the certificate be delivered and returned?
When we have all the information, the team will assess your enquiry and give you a detailed quotation.
If you accept the quotation, the process of getting an apostille starts.
Once your disability document has been apostilled, we will send you a scanned copy via email.
If you are not collecting your apostilled document from our London office – we will provide you with the DHL tracking number the courier gave.
Note that we return documents by DHL courier only. If you want to make other arrangements, please let us know.
How much does it cost?
Getting an apostille for a disability document starts from £110. (includes solicitor fees, FCDO fees, our fees & VAT).
Other costs will depend on how many documents you have (prices are quoted per document, and a discount for multiple documents is available).
Additional cost examples are:
- Same day or express service (+ £123)
- UK return delivery costs (+ £20)
- Notarisation by notary public (+ £90)
- Embassy attestation (from £75)