The full order process:
If you have any questions, please call 0207 0500 692
Contact our office.
When emailing, please provide the following information:
- In which country will your translated document be used?
- How soon do you need the apostille?
- Translation language and how many documents
- How will the documents be delivered and returned?
When we have all the information, the team will assess your enquiry and give you a detailed quotation.
If you accept the quotation, the process of getting an apostille starts.
Once your translated documents have been apostilled, we will email you a scanned copy.
If you are not collecting your apostilled document from our London office – we will provide you with the DHL tracking number the courier gave.
Note that we return documents by DHL courier only. If you want to make other arrangements, please let us know.
How much does it cost?
Getting an apostille for translated documents starts from £110. (includes solicitor fees, FCDO fees, our fees & VAT).
Other costs will depend on if you need translation, translation language, translation type and so forth.
Additional cost examples are:
- Same day or express service (+ £123)
- UK return delivery costs (+ £20)
- Notarisation by notary public (+ £90)
- Embassy attestation/legalisation (from £75)
- Translations (from £60)