How to place an order
Check that your driver’s permit can be legalised by the legalisation office.
In most cases, your passport must be valid long enough for the requesting authorities (usually 6 months +).
Driver’s licences and other ID documents do not qualify for an e-apostille.
The original UK driving licence cannot be apostilled – only photocopies. So, we get your copy certified by a UK solicitor or notary public.
If you already have a solicitor-certified copy, we can get the apostille only.
Contact us to place an order.
When emailing, please provide the following information:
- What country will the driving licence be used in?
- Do you need a translation?
- How soon do you need the apostille?
- How will you get your license to us? (In person, by mail etc.)
- How will the legalised doc be returned? (Collection, courier, etc.)
Once we have all the information, the team will assess your enquiry and give you a personalised and detailed quotation.
If you accept our quotation, we will send an invoice to be paid, and the process of getting an apostille for your driver’s license starts.
We will take care of the entire apostille legalisation process for you.
We will contact you as soon as the documents are ready to be collected or let you know they have been posted.
Regardless of what return delivery method is chosen (in person, self-addressed envelope, DHL etc.), we will email you a scanned copy of the apostilled driver’s license.
How much does it cost?
A standard apostille certificate for a driving licence starts from £110, including solicitor fees, FCDO fees, our fees and VAT.
There could be additional costs, depending on another service you choose and how many UK documents you wish to apostille. Additional cost examples:
- Same day or express service (+ £123)
- Return delivery costs (+ £20)
- Notarisation by notary public (+ £90)
- Embassy attestation/legalisation (from £165)