How to order:
If you have any questions, please call 0207 0500 692
Check your board resolution to make sure that all signatories have dated and signed the document(s) and that no pages are missing.
Ensure that the board resolution is not damaged, hole punched, stapled or altered in any other way.
We can apostille both the original and a photocopy of your board resolution.
However, most customers prefer a scanned copy, so they don’t have to physically post the document to our central London office.
A notary or solicitor certifies the board resolutions.
There are two options:
- Certify the board resolution as a true copy (no need to send the original to our office, a scanned copy is sufficient) This is the most popular option for our clients.
- Verify the signatory’s signature. If we need to verify the director’s signature, we have to arrange a video call with the notary and request AoA (Articles of Association) to confirm if single authorisation will suffice to issue a board resolution.
If you are not using our in-house, discounted solicitor certifications, ensure that the documents are certified by a solicitor registered in the UK.
Plus, ensure their signatures are registered with the FCDO. Otherwise, your documents will be rejected.
Please note that we can’t check or confirm if the solicitor/notary service you have used is registered with the FCDO.
Our solicitors and notaries authenticate thousands of documents each year.
Trust them to verify your board resolutions.
When you have your document ready, contact our office. When emailing, please provide the following information:
[or complete this form]
- How many pages need an apostille? (We offer a discount for multiple pages)
- In which country will the board resolution be used?
- Does the board resolution need to be translated?
- How soon do you need the apostille?
When we have all the information, the team will assess your enquiry and give you are personalised, detailed quotation.
If you accept the quotation, we send an invoice to be paid, and the process of getting the apostille starts.
As soon as your documents have been apostilled, we will send you a scanned copy via email to inform you that the legalisation process has been completed successfully and your apostilled documents(s) are on their way or ready to be collected.
If you are not collecting your apostilled certificate from our London office – we will provide you with the DHL tracking number given by the courier.
Note that we return documents with DHL (only). DHL return deliveries – both national and international require the following details:
- A full name
- Full return address
- Contact phone number
How much does it cost?
The cost of a board resolution apostille starts from £79.
Other costs will depend on what service you choose (standard, premium or same-day service), if you need embassy attestation and what return delivery method has been selected.