How to order:
Confirm if your certificate of residence UK is a physical or digital copy, like a PDF. Ensure an HMRC official has signed your letter of residency.
If your HMRC certificate of residence isn’t original or lacks an official signature, it needs solicitor certification. You can mail us the original or drop it off at our office.
Contact our office. Please provide the following information:
- Is your residency certificate already certified?
- In which country will your certificate be used?
- How soon do you need the apostille?
- Will you be mailing or dropping the documents off?
- Any other information that we need to know about
When we have all the information, the team will assess your enquiry and give you a detailed quotation.
As soon as your residency certificate has been apostilled, we will send you a scanned copy via email that your certificate is on its way or ready to be collected.
If you are not collecting your apostilled certificate from our London office – we will provide you with the DHL tracking number the courier gave.
How much does it cost?
- 1 x Residency certificate (personal) + apostille £79.
- 1 x Residency certificate (personal) + solicitor certification + apostille £110.
- 1 x Letter of UK residence (business) + apostille £120.
- 1 x Letter of UK residence (business) + solicitor certification + apostille £155.
Additional costs will depend on what other service you choose (express or same-day service), if you need embassy attestation and what return delivery method is required.