You have the right to control your personal data. To exercise these rights you, or someone else if they can prove they have your permission, can make a Data Rights request. With some exceptions and limitations, you can make the following Data Rights requests:
- Right to Access
- Get a copy of your personal data, if we have it.
- Right to Rectification
- Correct inaccurate personal data.
- Right to Erasure
- Erase data we no longer need for any purpose.
- Right to Data Portability
- Ask for a copy of the personal data you provided to us.