- Select delivery and returns at checkout
- Standard service takes 2-3 days
- Express service takes 5 hours
Apostille Only Service
Your documents should not need a solicitor or notary service when ordering an Apostille Only service.
To process your order, we need to receive the original document. You can deliver and collect in person or by post and return it by courier (DHL). You can select delivery and return options at checkout.
As soon as the document has been apostilled, we will send you an email with a scan of the legalised documents for your records. We will also provide you with a DHL waybill number/tracking number if shipping has been utilised.
Here is a list of documents that only require an apostille certificate (no certification):
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Civil Partnership Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Medical Notes signed by a Doctor
- Medical Certificates signed by a Doctor
- No Impediment Certificate
- ACPO – ACRO – NPCC – ICPC Certificates
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. We can process other documents as well. For example, if you require a solicitor certification service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can issue the apostille for any genuine UK document. Our team is always happy to help and discuss the best way to process your documents.